You Are Reading

0

Where Do Lolz Come From?

lolzdaddy Wednesday, September 15, 2010 , , ,
My joy and laughter come from my family and friends. My beautiful wife and my busy (yet absolutely lovely) children make even bad days go by in such a way that I wouldn’t mind reliving them. Tickling my kids mercilessly is a wonderful way to relieve stress at the end of a busy work day. For this reason alone I highly recommend having children!

But Why Is Fatherhood Funny?


Because Kids are funny. Farts, burps and poop are all fair game when you’re four. The good part is that you don’t even have to dirty the terms up to make them funny (like you would have to with desensitized adults.) Just about any parent can attest to the fact that once a kid discovers the word “Fart” that you’re in for probably a full week of hearing the word and hysterical laughter from your child.



Note: I am in NO WAY condoning teaching your kids swear words on purpose… I’m merely pointing out that when they learn them on their own its friggin’ hilarious!

Don’t worry though, there are plenty of other sources of Lolz once your family runs out of them.  There Is No Reason Not To LOL. If you have to be sad, be sad. If you have to cry, then cry.  Once you’re done, grab your kids and have some laughs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Lolz Daddy